Please SHARE this information with friends, family and someone you love and care !
Also, such food is poor in nutrients needed for our body, and contains countless harmful ingredients that disturb the pH balance in our body.
For the human body, the ideal alkaline environment, and the consumption of unhealthy foods leads to the creation of an acidic environment, which significantly weakens our immune system and becomes prone to various diseases. Therefore, you should increase the intake of alkaline foods and improve your own health.
Find out which are the best alkaline foods you can consume.
1. Olive oil, Cantaloupe, Flax-seed, Chard, Buckwheat, Carrots
- Olive oil is rich in vitamin E and monounsaturated fatty acids.
- Cantaloupe is a super alkaline food, pH 8.5. It contains 92% water and is rich in fibers, so it perfectly cleanses the colon.
- Flax-seed is rich in fiber and vitamin E. Alkalizes the body, calms the inflammatory processes in the body, and also helps with valum in the menopause.
- Chard is an alkaline food that has a strong antibacterial and antiviral effect, and also prevents damage caused by free radicals.
- Buckwheat is an ideal wheat substitute and an excellent choice for breakfast, because it will give you enough energy, and it also prevents the development of cardiovascular diseases.
- Carrot is rich in beta carotene and improves vision.
2. Mango, Sour Cabbage, Pineapple, Cucumber, Grapefruit, Parsley
- Mango cleans the colon.
- Sour cabbage is a fermented food rich in probiotic bacteria.
- Pineapple is great for weight loss.
- Cucumber contains 90% water, so it ideally hydrates the body, moistens the skin and improves the health of the skin.
- Grapefruit is a good source of numerous vitamins.
- Parsley purifies the digestive tract.
3. Quinoa, berry fruit, papaya, avocado, banana, Brussels
- Quinoa regulates blood sugar.
- Whipping fruit is an excellent source of antioxidants.
- Papaya has a laxative effect and a clean colon.
- Mango is rich in monounsaturated fats that keep the heart healthy.
- Bananas are the right superhero.
- Brussels can prevent cancer.
4. Alfalfa, garlic, broccoli, seaweed, grapes, spinach, lemon
- Alfalfa brings the hormones into balance, contains numerous enzymes and can easily be varied.
- The onion has many medicinal properties, including regulation of blood pressure.
- Broccoli cooked in steam reduces cholesterol levels.
- Seaweed is rich in iron and alkalizes the body.
- Grapes are rich in antioxidants and vitamins, and also lowers blood pressure.
- Spinach is the most vitamins and minerals.
- Lemon is rich in vitamin C and an excellent ally in the fight against influenza, cold and cough.