A recipe for perfect crispy and juicy roast turkey was discovered by Gordon Ramsay. Without too much philosophizing and myths, which usually bind to the recipes of the great chefs, Gordon prepared the fresh turkey in the simplest way. His gold advice is worth preparing the turkey for 12 hours before baking. We bring two videos, one that prepares and bakes itself the day after the turkey is lodging in the refrigerator.
- 1 turkey weight from 4 to 5kg
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 red onions, unglazed only halved
- 1 lemon whole
- 1 garlic clover, halved horizontally
- 6 sheets of lovers
- olive oil - 8 slices of bacon
- 375 g of butter, melted at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 small chopped small lemons
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 small bunches of parsley leaves
1. The first step in preparing perfectly crispy turkey is the preparation of plant butter. Put the butter in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add olive oil and stir well. Add lemon juice and juice, crushed garlic and chopped parsley. Mix until the ingredients get stuck.
2. Remove turtleness from the turkey and sprinkle well with the interior and steamed. Add two halves of red onion, whole lemon, larva leaves and two garlic lobes.
3. Turn the poultice upwards and carefully remove the skin from the meat along the entire surface, and the skin should not crack.
4. When you have removed the skin, bend the prepared butter mixture beneath it, ensuring that you distribute it equally in all parts. Leave one large spoon of the mixture and, in the end, plump the turkey in abundance on the outside. Cover the turkey with a transparent foil and leave it overnight in the refrigerator.
Step One: Preparing the turkey the day before
5. Heat the oven at 220 ° C. In the meantime, transfer the turkey into the casserole dish and pass through the surface with your hands to soften the previously applied butter. Pour plenty of olive oil that will prevent the butter from burning during roasting, salty and pour. Place it in the oven at the highest heated temperature and let it burn for 15 minutes.
6. Remove the turkey from the oven with the grease in which it is baked, lay over the whole bough around the whole bacon, and then pour again with grease. Put the turkey in the oven at 180 ° C and bake, keeping in mind that for a perfectly baked turkey it takes half an hour per kilogram of weight.
Step 2: Burning turkey
Follow Us On Facebook!